How the Contest Works
We have tried to keep things as simple as possible, but every contest needs some rules. Please read and follow the rules to make sure your entry qualifies.
- Entries submitted to the contest will not be re-sold, but may be made available for download free of charge at www.crestock.com, and may be re-distributed and reproduced online or in print for the purpose of promoting the contest.
- Each contestant may submit only one entry for each round, but can participate in as many of the contest rounds as they whish.
- All entries must be RGB JPEGs, minimum 1000x1000 pixels large and below 5MB in filesize.
- Submissions must be based on the source images provided. You can use one, several or all of the provided images, but at least one of the images must be recognisable as a central part of your design.
- You may also add other elements, as long as these elements are not protected by copyright.
- Any image manipulation software package can be used to create your entry, you are not required to use Adobe software.
- All entries must be submitted before each round's deadline. The deadlines can be found here.
- The contest is international and open to everyone over the age of 18, regardless of nationality.
- The judges' selections will be based on quality, creativity and design excellence.
- Once an entry has been submitted it cannot be changed, so make sure you submit the correct and final version of your image.
For winners not located in the USA or the UK, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative in place of the Apple prizes, supplied via PayPal, Moneybookers or wire transfer. This will be equivalent to the retail value of the prize in the winner's country of residence. If the prize products are not readily available in the winners' country of residence, the prices from the U.S. online Apple store, www.store.apple.com will be used to determine the value of the prizes.
- Round 1 winner prize: iPod touch 8GB 2nd place prize: iPod nano 8GB
- Round 2 winner prize: MacBook 13" White, 2.1GHz, 1GB RAM, 120GB HDD, Superdrive
- Round 3 winner prize: New MacBook Pro 15", 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Superdrive
- Round 4 winner prize: Mac Pro with one 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT 256 graphics, WiFi. 30" Apple Cinema HD LCD Display.
Full contest terms and conditions:
« Back to Contest Home
- Participation is free of charge, no purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Free registration at crestock.com and an internet connection is required to participate in the contest.
- In order to receive any contest prizes users must provide complete and accurate contact information (Full Name, Telephone, Email and Valid Mailing Address)
- Employees of Crestock, contest judges and their immediate family may not participate.
- All entries must be submitted via our contest submission form, images received via email or by any other means will not qualify.
- Crestock assumes all entries are original creations and the work and property of the entrant with all rights granted therein.
- You may add elements not found in the original images, but usual copyright and plaguerism laws apply: you may not use someone else's material without permission. In cases of doubt, the jury and/or Crestock staff may request to see the original image file.
- Crestock.com is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
- Modifying, enhancing or altering someone else's artwork (excluding the Crestock stock photos provided) does not constitute an original, valid contest entry.
- Images submitted for the contest will not be re-sold, but may be re-distributed and published via associated websites, in print or by other means.
- By submitting an entry to this contest, the contestant grants Crestock the rights to freely publish said image online or in printed media in relation to the contest, without remuneration.
- The stock images supplied are licenced for contest use only, any other use of these images, commercial or non-commercial, is prohibited. For other uses, the images can be purchased and downloaded with a full royalty-free usage licence from Cresock.com.
- Crestock reserves the right to remove material deemed to be abusive, harmful, harassing, racist, pornographic or in other ways unsuitable for display at www.crestock.com. We reserve the right to use our discretion on this point.
- The winners of each round is determined entirely by votes from our contest jury.
- The Judges' decision will be final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Registration of multiple accounts in order to submit more than one image for each contest round will result in automatic disqualification.
- Only registered Crestock members will be able to vote for the contest entries. Registration is entirely free of charge and without commitment.
- Any one person participating in the public voting may only cast a single, positive vote for each contest image. The maximum number of eligible votes from any single IP address or organisation is 5.
- Attempts at manipulating the public voting by registering multiple accounts or otherwise exploit the system, is not permitted. Attempts at doing so may result in the voiding of votes cast and/or the removal of any entries submitted by the offender.
- Entries not complying with the contest rules are subject to removal and disqualification without prior warning. Our decision in this respect will be final, no correspondence will be entered into.